Just sharing some Fall love from us to you! Here are some special pictures to us! We love each of you & hope you are enjoying this beautiful season with your families!
Big, happy smile!
Janelyn loves to laugh at her Daddy! I think he's funny-looking, too! haha!

Nonna sharing time with Janelyn!

Nicholas "tecting" his "Janewin"...he's so good to her!

Being an aunt is nothing short of amazing! :)

Uncle Don loves to snuggle Janelyn!

Uncle Rodney loves to make Janelyn laugh!

Uncle Taylor is so much fun to play with!--and he loves his sweet neice!!

Mommy & Janelyn

Carrie kept Janelyn the other day so I could go get my hair done. When I came back, I found this! How sweet!! Nicholas is such a good big cousin to Janelyn!


Janelyn & Nicholas playing under her play gym.
Aunt Carrie painted her toenails while Mommy was out running errands! Even Papaw says.."it's adorable!" :) (It's funny the difference between parents and grandparents!! haha!)


Our happy girl one morning after she woke up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment