CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sick little baby girl!

Little Miss...more than ready for her bed!! She's such a good night time sleeper!

Mommy taking care of my sick little one!

Happy girl...even though she was sick!


Precious...and to think...with God's help, we created her! How amazing!



Uncle Taylor came in this past weekend! We loved spending time with him!!










She's a good rester! and loves to rest on the couch after she eats!






Brad giving her a bath!







Happy girl!








Janelyn before her bath!




























Our sweet little one has had allergies the past couple days! Mommy has spent 2 days suctioning her little nose. She's been such a trooper! 2 nights ago, she screamed out bloody murder! Brad & I both jumped out of bed and were in her room before we were even awake! In just a short time, her little nose had become stuffy and she was choking herself on her saliva! She was just pitiful! I started suctioning her nose that night and she & I were up every hour with it. Yesterday morning, she was still feeling crummy, but throughout the day, she appeared to start feeling better. Last night, her sweet Daddy gave her a long bath! Mommy was so happy about a break! :) She loves her bath time...especially last night! Inspite of her stuffy nose and sneezing her head off, she has been such a sweetie! She's laughed and smiled more in the past 2 days than ever!










Thankfully, last night was much better for us. She slept 6 hours the 1st half of the night! Much better than waking up every hour, that is for sure! I put a Vick's mentol machine in her room. I think that has helped to open her up. Today, she is 6 weeks & 6 days old! It's hard to believe how fast she is growing! Her legs are getting so chubby! It's so cute! She & I have such a good time during the day at home. I love for her to get good sleep during the day and she loves it, too! Waking up happy & smiling is so great! I will be going back to work November 3rd. I have accepted a new job at Phillips Medical Group. It is where we take her to the pediatrician. We are very excited about this new job because it will give me the chance to be closer to her, which is so important to both Brad & me. I do plan to continue picking up some days at both hospitals. It will mainly be when Brad can keep her while I work. I am excited about my new opportunities, but know that leaving her will not be easy. She and I are so bonded...it's just amazing! It may not be easy, but time away from one another will benefit us both. Enjoy her new pictures! I try to take some each week so I'll never forget her days as a newborn! Lots of Loves!




















0 comments: