Yesterday, Janelyn celebrated her 3 month old mark! She is doing so well at the babysitter's while Mommy is at work! Her babysitter's name is Elizabeth, but all the kids call her Sissy. Sissy loves taking care of Janelyn and says she's such a sweet, happy baby! That means so much to Brad & me for her to be a joy for others to care for her! Sissy has her on a good routine at her house and that is so important to us as well. When it's time to pick her up from a fun day with all the other children, she is worn out!! She normally naps in the evenings for about an hour. That helps her get through til it's time to take a bath and go to bed! It's so hard being a baby! :)
I am truly enjoying my new job at PMG. It's been such a blessing to work with such wonderful, caring people! I also love not being too far away from Janelyn while I'm at work. My Mom has been such a blessing to me, as she picks her up most days from Sissy's. I can't begin to thank my parents enough for allowing us to live with them and invade their quiet, peaceful home for the past month!!! They have been a tremendous help to Brad & me...I hope I'm not getting too spoiled! :)
We are due to close on our new house in just a couple of weeks. 2 weeks from today, actually!! We are thrilled...and very ready for the process to be over with!! All I want is a Christmas tree...I can't wait to put one up at our new house! I'll be sure to post lots of pictures! :)
Brad & I have joined a new Sunday School class and we are really enjoying our time with new friends! Janelyn has been going to the church nursery and they little ladies just love her there. It's a nice break for the 2 of us...and it's great to see her being so well taken care of.
These are just a few of the new, fun things going on in our lives! We're looking forward to our final move and we're excited about making our new house our home. God has been sooooooooo good to us! His blessings keep flowing and we're so undeserving! We work hard for what we have, but know that without His love and faithfulness, we would be nothing! Praise You Lord for loving us!
We are praying you are each doing well during this precious time of the year! This year has been super busy for us, but so much fun! Thanks for sharing in our loves & fun...we look forward to many, many more blessings!! Enjoy Janelyn's updated pictures! Wish you could all be here to see just how precious she is!! Loves, Brad & Rachel
She enjoys playing her exersaucer! Learning to reach for the toys is so much fun! :)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Janelyn is 3 months old!!
She's so strong on her tummy, now! 
Brad is helping her stand up! She loves to stand and prefers that over sitting!
After busy days at work, Mommy is so excited to come home to such a happy, smiling face! She loves for me to come home...and I love more than anything to spend time with her in the evenings!
She is starting to grasp at all sorts of things and loves to do it! She enjoys play time in this bouncy seat! It's so fun to watch her explore and grow!!
Posted by Brad & Rachel at 5:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the little baby cow. How appropriate for your baby. Janelyn is growing so fast. I love reading your blog. Keep it up.
Post a Comment