CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Our big ultrasound appt!!

Janelyn was over the 45 minute ultrasound! She put her arm up above her head as if to say "I've had enough!" We laughed about this! This is in the 18th week..
Her profile at the 20 week ultrasound
Our 1st tulip of Spring 2008! We're so excited about all the beautiful flowers we've planted!
Brad & I on Easter 2008. We love days with our families!







Our big ultrasound appt was last Wednesday. It was so much fun! :) I think I was anxiously awaiting it somewhat, because working at a high risk hospital, it seems I see the worst of the worst. Having a strong Faith, all I can do is trust God's in control and know everything is perfect.


That being said...WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!! (Don't forget Daddy still doesn't want to know...so be sure to keep it a secret! :)) We are tickled too death to finally found out!! The ultrasound we had was very detailed (as they all are) and took about 45 minutes to complete. We were able to see her arms, legs, stomach, heart, brain, kidneys, etc...and they told us everything looks great! Brad & I both left there grinning ear to ear! She is measuring 4 days ahead from the previous due date, so we're hoping that means our due date has been changed!


We have been looking at bedding and furniture for her room and hope to purchase those items, soon. You know how anal-retenive I am...so everything must be in place by about week 34! Brad has helped me so much and is almost finished with the basement! That's such a blessing...because the baby's room is a mess right now!! We've started making a stash of diapers and wipes, lotions and baby wash...figure we can't have too much of that kind of thing!


I am feeling amazing! I have accomplished the "you've gained 4 pounds mark!" This is week 21 and there's a tiny little bump starting to come through. Brad just loves it. Me on the other hand--well, I'm getting used to it! I'm still able to wear my own clothes and I'm gonna push that as long as I can! I feel her move constantly--she's very, very active. I am so grateful for this. She really likes to move at night and especially while I'm in the bathtub! I hope she loves baths as much as I do! :) Brad still hasn't been able to feel her move through my skin, but he's working hard at catching her doing a trick! He tells her all the time to "do flips inside Mommy, she loves that!" haha! I am so grateful for his laughter and love. I could not ask for a better best friend to be by my side during this miracle of a process. I know he'll be on the "proudest Daddy's list" once she arrives! Our friends have started mentioning showers...and we're so excited! This is such a fun time! It seems like yesterday we were having showers for our wedding! Thanks for sharing in this adventure. We cherish each one of you! Have a fabulous week!!!



0 comments: