CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Brad & I are busy this Spring!!

It's beautiful Spring time again...and I wanted to show you how busy Brad & I have been! Our lives are so much fun...and we just love sharing it all together! :) Here are a few pictures you'll enjoy!











I wanted to surprise Brad, since he's been working so late and doesn't get home in time to enjoy himself here lately. So, I braved it (and of course with my dear Daddy's advice) picked up some vegetable plants and decided to make a garden!! Our neighbor man plowed it up for me. It was funny to watch, I am sure...as I took a broom stick handle and made rows! I was laughing at myself the whole way! I planted tomatoes, squash, zuchinni, cucumbers, watermelon, and cantaloupe. I was so nervous for Brad to see my final product...and he was so proud of me! I told him..."my Daddy didn't raise no city girl, that's for sure! :)" I'll keep the updated pictures coming, as my little garden starts to grow!!














This is Janelyn's memory album I had made. I absolutely love it! These are the colors we're using in her room...who would have guessed? Pink and chocolate!!! :)

Brad has been working hard at finishing our basement. I wanted you to see some of his progress. My sweet Uncle Don came over this morning and put up a couple doors and some baseboards in the big room, so the guy can come carpet and we can start working on Janelyn's room upstairs. It's all come together very nicely...now we just lack painting the doors and baseboards...a couple light fixtures and the carpet!!! I'm so excited to get the basement finished! The blue room is the bathroom. (Brad picked out the color and had it painted before I got home! I didn't have the heart to tell him I need my sunglasses when I walk in there! He's so proud!)
The other room is Brad's "man" room...or let's just say whatever he wants to put in there! He's also made me 2 closests, so I can store our china and anything else I want to junk it up with! :)

















Brad loves to play softball...and I'm definitely his biggest fan!!! Every weekend I am not working and he is playing, you can count me there! I took some cute pictures of him batting the other day. I love to watch him play because the boys he plays with are so much fun & he loves the exercise! I took Nicholas to his last weekend of games. Nicholas loves to watch him play as well and stands at the fence and hollars at him the whole time! I went up to my car to get my jacket and left the boys down at the field. When I came back, Nicholas and Brad were leaned up against the bleachers, with Nicholas' head in Brad's armpit! I couldn't resist not taking a picture! It was too precious!!!





This is the garage entrance into our new area.

This is one of the closet doors. The closet goes underneath our stairs, so that works out perfect!

0 comments: