CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Our 3rd prenatal visit!!!


The top picture is 16 weeks...

The bottom picture is 14 weeks...





























Our 3rd prenatal visit was February 25th. Lindsey & Camden went with me so Brad could go to work. Nothing too exciting! The heart rate is so strong, but has lowered, which is normal at this point. They told me I had gained 3 lbs (but Dr. Vicks swears it's my shoes! :))...I just love him! Our next visit will be March 26th at a little over 19 weeks. This will be our big ultrasound. We are so excited about it and I'm even letting Brad miss work that day!!! HAHA!! We will hopefully find out for sure what we're having at this visit. I have had a couple of ultrasounds by my friends at work, we see nothing "flopping" around, but still can't say for sure that it's a girl. Brad & I still believe it is a girl...which we're both so excited about! He always talks about taking "her" here and there and loving being a Daddy of a little girl. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for such an amazing, loving husband!! If he's half the Daddy that he is a husband, I know I'll be more than blessed time and time again.



Lindsey & I were able to spend time at Crib & Carriage the other day. It was so fun to pick out furniture and a baby bed. I like dark wood that will go for either sex. I'd like to be able to use it for the other children.




Mom says I'm just like she was when she was pregnant with Carrie. Her & Daddy were able to keep the pregnancy a secret until she was 5 months and finally Papaw Jeep figured it out. I always imagined I'd be an early bloomer, but I guess I'm wrong. I wish we could have hid it from everyone, too...but with it being Christmas, we were so excited to tell at such a special time of the year. At this point (17 weeks)...I'm still wearing my same clothes, even jeans! I'm so excited about that!!! I know I'll blossom overnight....but for now I'll enjoy not having to buy any maternity clothes! I did purchase 2 maternity bathing suits for our trip to Destin in May. I cracked up putting a "3 month addition" pillow on...and trying to bathing suits on. I looked at Lindsey and said..."surely I won't be this big!" haha! Wishful thinking! She laughed and said..."I'm afraid so, sister!" Brad is dying for me to show! He loves to lie beside me and talk to my belly. It's so adorable...I just giggle with love for him! The baby is moving all the time! It's such a sweet feeling!



Brad has been working alot inside the building at UPS. He loves this...anything to get off from being on the road every day. He's done alot of painting to our basement and put shelving up this weekend in the big closet. It's coming together! Which I'm so excited about! I am planning to have a job change, soon...will post more about this later! :) We have to make sure our jobs are convenient for our new family, so that's my goal.





0 comments: