Happy Mother's Day! Here I am at 26 weeks! My little baby bump has arrived! :)
One night in Destin, we ate at a place called Poppy's. It was such a neat atmosphere, right on the water. After dinner, we went out & watch the boats come in on the pier. There were also the cutest birds diving in the water after fish!! We sat there for at least an hour--it was fun being kids again! 
We were at a cute shop called "Glamour Girlz." I was looking for Janelyn a beach bag & Brad was off doing who knows what. When I finally found him, he had taken some tiles there & made this! Too adorable! He's so excited about his little baby girl!!
This was all you can eat crab legs night! I think we about shut the place down!! Brad called Daddy when we left & told him I was chowing down on crab legs & about bit his arm off when he tried to come near me! :) Daddy just laughed--he knows how his baby is when it comes to crab legs!
Headed out to a yummy seafood dinner on the water! This was our gorgeous view from the balcony!
This was our 1st day down at the beach! After breakfast, we spent every morning sitting by the beach & playing frizbee! The afternoons we enjoyed the beautiful pools back at the resort!
Brad & I spent last week in Destin! It was a beautiful time--and we loved being away, just the 2 of us! We cherished every second of it, since we're well aware of the fact that in just a couple months there will be no more peace & quiet for us!
We spent every night chowing down on yummy seafood--then enjoying yogart or ice cream! I guess that's how I ended up gaining 6 lbs in the last 3 weeks!! My Dr is tickled too death...but I can't do that all the time or I'll wind up enormous! :) On that note--our Dr's visit yesterday went well. We are going on May 28th for a growth ultrasound, glucola test, then our 4-D ultrasound that afternoon. It's gonna be a busy day! Dr. Vick assures me that he feels everything is still going great, but wants to do growth ultrasound because I've had such a low weight gain. I think it will ease our minds & allow us to press on with Faith. Janelyn is such an active baby & Brad has started getting to see her move her entire body! It's crazy how much she moves, but she does it very well. I've also started feeling her hiccup--which is too cute!
Carrie came over today & we rearranged my cabinets, making room for formula and bottles. It looks so great!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment