CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10 months old!

Janelyn's 1st steps into the lake!! She wanted to keep right on walking in!!!

Mommy & Janelyn on July 4th weekend

Janelyn at 10 months old :)


She's getting so big! She loves to walk behind this!



Mommy & my girl




Janelyn at Camden's birthday party! She loved her Mickey Mouse ears!!






Janelyn (10 months) & Nicholas (almost 4)







I'm a little behind on updating...but our summer has been so busy! Janelyn turned 10 months old on June 17th! She weighs 20 lbs and is 30 inches long!!!
















Brad and I just had a few days of vacation and Janelyn loved having us both home! I think she got a little spoiled, actually! Having Daddy around is something she LOVES! I am so blessed she enjoys time with him so much...and he gives me so many breaks! He is such an understanding Daddy and knows that Mommy has to have time to myself sometimes!
















Janelyn has really developed a personality! She has started being "somewhat sassy!!!" I think my parents think it's hilarious...I must be getting paid back for something I did!!! It just seems like in the last week, she has been told no more often...and she's starting to explore on her own! The independence she is discovering is great...but more work for us! She is standing by herself for about 30 seconds at a time, now! She is still holding on to everything while she walks, but she's quickly trying to do her own thing! It's fun to watch her learn all these new things! One of her favorite things to do lately is go into a room in the house and shut the door!!! She likes to stay in there by herself!!! It makes me anxious, now...but I'm sure in a few months I will be begging her to go be by herself!! haha! She thinks it's so funny and laughs out loud while she's in the room playing! She can't figure out why we can't see her! :)
















She is loving the pools and summertime weather! When she fusses, we'll take her outside to see Bella...and enjoy the sunshine! She loves this! She splashes in the pool and doesn't even mind the cold water! She's still my laid back, sweet girl...but she's quickly learning her way around life! She is still just as stubborn as ever when it comes to eating and drinking and prefers to only do that on her own time! *Can anyone tell that in this blog I am describing MYSELF!!!!* I'm afraid my child is becoming her Mother! :) Sweet when we want to be....but prefer to be independent on most occasions! :)
















She now has 6 beautiful teeth! We go through nights where she doesn't sleep well...but for the most part, she does pretty good for a nosey child her age! She's like me and is afraid she may miss something :). She does go to bed very easily at night...we never have problems with that! Hopefully, once she starts walking alone, she will wear herself out even more! Exploring seems to tire her like crazy...and at home, she naps for at least 2 hours, twice daily! Naps are her friend...and Mommy's, too! I appreciate her sweet smile and happy face when she wakes up from her naps...and how productive I am while she is sleeping!
















Last week, while on his vacation, Brad redid (?) our landscaping! It is starting to look fabulous! He worked soooooooooo hard all week long! I wish he could have a vacation to recover from his vacation! haha! I will post pictures of the new look, soon. He is still waiting to finish the lighting...but when it's completed, we will have 65 new lights surrounding us! I'm so excited about that!! It will be beautiful!
















We are looking forward to the rest of our summer, busy with birthday parties, a beach trip...and hopefully lots more fun in the sun! We hope you enjoy J's new pictures! She's growing so fast...and is such a joy to all of us! Thanks for loving us...and more importantly loving our sweet baby girl! Always, Brad & Rachel
























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute! You just want to squeeze her!

It sounds like she's growing perfectly and into everything. They definately keep you busy.