CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

J is 9 months old!



































































Hello everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the beautiful sunshine! We are loving it! Time is flying and Janelyn is now 9 months old! She's so happy and having so much fun! She laughs, plays, and smiles all day, every day!











Janelyn crawls any and everywhere and pulls up, holds one and walks around everything! She loves our fireplace because it's just her size and has helped her to learn to be strong! She loves to play with her toys, which occupy most of her days! It's amazing how well she plays by herself...I am truly blessed!











My frustration with her not wanting to eat solids foods has finally stopped! She's such a big girl, now and eats like a champ! There's not much she won't eat, actually! It took me a while to figure it out, but she just didn't want baby foods...she wants what we're eating! So, like a big girl, she sits up and eats whatever we have for supper. Her pediatrician says it's perfectly fine, I incorporate veggies, meats, and fruits into every meal. I love how big she's getting and how independent she is. I wonder where she gets that from!?!?











My heart could break, but about 10 days ago, we stopped the bottle! Of course, she's still breastfeeding, but I've cut her feedings down to 4 per day. Within the next few weeks, I plan to start cutting out another feeding and so on...until she's completly weaned at around 12 months. Boo hoo!!! :( She is doing great with her sippy cup, though and loves water! I have only tried apple juice with her once and she wasn't a big fan, so as long as she loves the water, I will limit her liquids to milk and water.











Work is going great for me! I have been working an extra day a week at PMG because we have an employee out with sickness. It's nice to have extra moo-la, plus I get to work with the best group of people I have ever met! I am sooooooooo blessed to have my job and thank God everyday for placing me there. It's definately been Heaven sent for me!











Thank you so much for loving my "proud Mommy" stories! Janelyn is such a blessing to Brad & me...and we are so grateful for her loves, smiles, and happiness! Each day she brings more and more sunshine into our lives...and for that we are forever grateful! Enjoy her most recent pictures! I think they are all beautiful!!






















PS--we are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary on Tuesday! WOW! 3 years of fun, love, and friendship--I couldn't ask for a better husband & best friend! :) I hope I make Brad as happy as he does me!






















2 comments:

Ronda said...

Hey lady!! I love the new pics of Janelyn. Are you gonna be there Monday? Probably bring the B in. I think he has an ear infection. We have VBS in the morning, but we will probably bring him to afternoon sick clinic. I have a really pretty blog layout that is springy and girly if you want it. It is one I made. Just let me know.

Anonymous said...

The 9 month pictures are so adorable! She's growing so much and so beautifully! I saw the link to your blog on facebook :)