CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring time is here!!

J, playing in her pool at Nana & Papaws. She loves the water!!

She's such a happy girl!

Me with my sweet Beauty...she makes every day I have brighter than the one before!!


Janelyn laughing and clapping her hands out in the sunshine! She loves to play!



Daddy with his girl! :) He's more than crazy about her!!




Our sweetheart on Easter 2009
















We hope this blog finds everyone having a wonderful, Spring time season! The last few days of warm temperatures sure have made the Dearing house smile! Janelyn & I have spent alot of time outside. I purchased her a pool to play in this summer. It's big enough for like 4 adults! Great for me! She is such a good baby and plays well by herself, so while I lay in the sun on one end, she plays with her toys on the other! :)






In the last few weeks, she has become such a busy bee!! She is crawling all over the place! I do find myself calling her name quite often and saying no, but she seems to be respecting that pretty well so far! It seems within the past month, her sweet personality is coming out more everyday! She is so loving and nurturing...she loves to just "pat, pat, pat" as we call it. She will be my "little Momma". Her smile is contagious and we all find ourselves acting like idiots when she's around! She has been teething quite a bit, which is no fun for any of us, but she's been doing well with it. I can't imagine how bad it must hurt! :( She's so much fun to love and I'm so grateful to be her Mommy!






I do have a huge PRAISE! Last night was night #5 of Janelyn sleeping through the night! YAY for Mommy!! All these months, she has been in such a habit of waking up anywhere between 3-5am...and silly Mommy, has always just gone on in to feed her. I decided last week we were going to make some changes, so after talking in detail with Dr. Ward, he gave me some ideas. I tried letting her cry, only going in there for short interventions, etc. The 1st night wasn't hard or easy...then the second night, we had to wake her up the next morning to go to the babysitter's!!! She has done great ever since. I think she just needed a little intervention to break her habit! She wakes up smiling and refreshed and Brad & I are LOVING it! Not getting my hopes up too high...but praying it will be a habit that will last for a LONG, LONG time!!






This morning, Daddy & I planted most of our garden! Janelyn sat on a blanket and played with her toys while we worked (well, Daddy ended up doing most of it!). Brad & I are so excited about having a big garden this year! We are really cherishing being out in the country and having our own land and space to roam. I can't begin to tell you how much we are both enjoying our new home!!!






Enjoy all of her new pictures!...and this beautiful weather! We are soooo excited about the upcoming summer and all the fun that's in store! We love you all!!! Brad, Rachel, & Janelyn












0 comments: