CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

We are back!!! :)

Janelyn Rouse Dearing---7 months old!

I'm thinking I've been replaced :)


Such sweetness in her eyes!








Janelyn & me enjoying a pretty day of sunshine!



Hello everyone!! In the last few months, we have had many changes in our lives...and it's been hard to keep up with our blog! We moved to our dream place...our farm on Rouse Road...January 1st! We LOVE it!!! Being out in the country has always been where Brad & I wanted to raise our children...and with God's grace and abundance, we are getting to do just that!!!! :) This new found sunshine has really made us love being out in the country. Janelyn and I love to go on walks with Nana. It's amazing how much fun we'll have over the years, raising our kids just where I was raised!

Our sweet Beauty is 7 months old, now!!!! We know, we know....how could she possibly have grown so fast!!! Since becoming parents, our lives have flown by more than ever, but we strive each week to spend as much time as we can together, just the 3 of us! It's so much fun loving something so sweet!--and that she is! :) Everywhere we go, she flashes that beautiful smile and everyone just talks about how precious she is! We think so, too!!! It's daily we talk about how blessed we are to have such a happy, content little girl!

Just some updates on our princess....Janelyn weighs almost 18 lbs, now and learns something new everyday! She has been sitting up on her own for months and is trying constantly to start crawling! (Secretly I wish she'd never crawl...haha!, then I'm no longer in control!! j/k!) She has two sweet teeth, that she and I both worked hard to get here! :) She is saying "mamamamamamama...." and it melts my heart! She loves to laugh out loud and thinks her Papaw is the funniest thing in this world, especially when he whispers to her..."you're pretty like your Papaw." My favorite parts of every day are going to her in the mornings when she wakes up so happy...and loving her sweetness as I put her to bed at night. She still loves her Baby Einsteins, but now she sits and rocks on her butt, laughing out loud at the bright colors on the screen! She still loves to be swaddled while she sleeps--and Brad and I have promised each other that she can be swaddled for the rest of her life if she desires! :) She is enjoying her sippy cup, but hates solid foods, so Mommy has decided I'll have to go with her to college to feed her!---haha, now that is hilarious! She seems so stubborn when it comes to eating solids, but I'm determined enough to try every day and eventually win this war! Her face lights up anytime Brad or I enter the room, but I can promise you that she's partial to Mommy :). I'll enjoy it as long as I can, because I'm sure she'll become a Daddy's girl, soon. She thinks her name is Beauty because that's what I always call her. She loves to be sung to...and play in the bathtub! There's not much she doesn't enjoy, except eating solid foods, of course! :) We are more than blessed to have such a wonderful experience as parents and we thank God everyday for giving us such an angel! We hope each of you are doing wonderful! As always, thanks so much for keeping up with our blog...hopefully I will do better at keeping it updated!! Loves, Brad, Rachel, & Janelyn












0 comments: