CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week 37!!!

This is my 35 week picture! I have already grown since then!! :)

Her name above her bed! I love the letters and appreciate her Daddy so much for putting them up so nicely!!

Here is Janelyn's crib with her name above it! It looks so great!!


Hey everyone!! Yes, time has flown and I haven't been so good to keep up with our blog! We are in week 37, now and things are wonderful!! I still feel great--can't believe it, but I'm oh so grateful for it! :) We are going to the Dr now every week and things seem to be going well. I had blood work done last week and it all came back great, so I was tickled about that!!



Last week, we had another growth ultrasound to see where Janelyn stands on weight. According to ultrasound, which could always go either way, she weighs 6 lbs!! Such a health little girl! She should gain a half pound each week from now til delivery.



Brad has worked hard to finish her nursery and everything looks great! My bags are packed and so are her's...we are just waiting on the big day! After 38 weeks comes, I'll feel good about delivering. I want her to cook as long as her little lungs need it!



I am still working--against my husband's better judgement :). I want to work until I just can't work anymore--I'm just driven like that! I have been taking alot of time for myself this summer and enjoying the pool on my days off from work.



Janelyn remains in the correct position--head down! Dr. Vick says that only 1% of babies would turn at this point--so she better not be in that 1%! haha!



Well...I just thought I would update everyone on how we are doing! I can't complain for a second about anything...and neither can Brad. He compliments me everyday for being so strong during this pregnancy, but I think I've just been so blessed there's nothing for me to be weak about! I'm continuing to walk, walk, walk...in hopes this process will begin to get my body ready for her big day! We are so excited about becoming parents and we appreciate each of you for your love & support! We can't wait to share our sweet baby girl with you...really soon!!! :)






0 comments: