CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week 33...and counting!!

Here we are at 33 weeks! Growing everyday!! :)

Brad & Bobby put her Pack N Play together! It's so cute!!


Brad was proud, he put her crib together in less than hour! Thanks, honey!!



One of my dear friends, Mandy embroidered burp cloths for us! They are precious!!









Hey everyone! All is well with us! We have started having showers and boy they are so much fun!!! :) Janelyn has gotten so many things already!! We still lack a few things, but it just doesn't seem like many. We still have 4 more showers to attend, so I'm sure before long, we'll have more than we need! Her room has really come together...just waiting on the letters to put above her crib and we'll be done. Her Daddy painted one wall pink for me! It's just adorable. It's the wall her crib will be against.





We have both been working hard lately--for me, maybe a little too hard, but I'm fine. Dr. Vick wants me to "slow down" from work...but all of you know that's about impossible for me to do. He mentioned taking me off work this last visit, so I must be good :). I've been having the Braxton Hicks (innocent) contractions for about 2 weeks, now. They aren't painful to me, I just know they are there when they come. Dr. Vick doesn't like that, so hopefully I'll slow down and they'll go away! :) Tomorrow, I'm taking a day off from work to go to the pool! :) Looking forward to a fun day of sun and no work!





Janelyn is still oh so active and seems to have so much more room to grow! I laid in bed last night, just watching her move all throughout my belly. It's just amazing to me that this little princess is growing inside me! She loves to move...I can only imagine how she'll be when she comes out! I'm sure...just like her Mother!!!





Dr. Vick will do a final ultrasound, not this visit, but the next, when I'm 36 weeks. That is to check for fetal placement and make sure our little one is still growing well. On and off I've started having some ankle swelling, but it's only been after I've worked 12 hour shifts. Being on my feet all day isn't easy, but I know it'll help me in the long run to continue to be active.





Time has flown by so fast and I've enjoyed every second of this pregnancy! It's so hard for me to believe it's almost over!! Brad looked at me the other night and said..."Do you know in like 6 or 7 weeks, we'll be parents!!" It is amazing that God trusts us enough to take care of one of His children...but we are oh so grateful He does!!! Thanks for your continued love & prayers! They are felt everyday as we embrace this new, amazing life!

0 comments: