CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our 1st prenatal visit!!

Hello everyone!!! Brad & I went to our 1st prenatal visit this past Thursday! We were blown away!!! We knew it would be amazing, but the second we saw our little miracle (there's only 1 I might add!!!) moving around with a strong heartbeat of 154...we just cried! Well...of course I cried...he was just grinning with joy! It was so amazing to see that there really is a miracle growing and developing! We laugh and say it kinda looks like a frog right now, but once we watched the DVD of the ultrasound, we could see 2 arms and 2 legs moving! By ultrasound, our official due date is August 17, 2008! I had all the normal blood work, etc done at the 1st visit and Dr. Vick said everything looked perfect! Our next visit is January 30th....at 12 weeks. Time is already going by so fast! Brad's working hard on the basement to get it finished so we can move all our goodies out of the back room and prepare for the baby's room to be there. I thank God for such a wonderful, supportive husband! Thanks for your support! We look forward to updating our blog and sharing our thoughts & smiles with you! Loves, Brad & Rachel

PS--Nicholas (our 2 year old nephew) told me the other night that there's a girl in my belly and she has blue, pink, and purple hair!! :) It's funny what kids say some times!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What happened to greenpurple?!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys. Hang in there Brad, things could get a little rough!! (just kidding) Love, Joycie