CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Janelyn is almost 3 weeks old!!!

Look at those big eyes!!

Here was her outfit for the horse show!! Unfortunately, she threw up on it before we left the hotel! :) So glad I got a picture, first!!

So innocent & precious!!


Hello everyone!! Would you believe our precious baby girl is already almost 3 weeks old!!! These weeks have flown by! She is doing great! She is still the sweetest little thing in this world! :) Brad & I are so blessed! It's hard to say she's already on a schedule, because at this point newborns are still unpredictable, but we are doing great at staying on the best schedule we can! :)--especially through the nights! So far, she has been pretty predictable at night. We normally try to have her down by 1030pm, and can expect her ready to feeding by about 130am...then again between 4am-5am. Couldn't ask for better than that from a breastfed newborn!!! :) She had developed some throwing up issues, but those seem to be better. I got online to figure out what I could do different and found some different holds, etc for nursing and that seems to be helping her. There are times she appears to have gas pains, too...which is to be expected for all babies. I have fallen in love with Gripe Water!!! I don't give it to her often, but if I suspect she is hurting, I do...and it seems to calm her! She never really fusses, just appears uneasy and unsettled when her belly is hurting. We go next week for her next Dr's appt. I'm excited to see how much weight she's gained!! It doesn't appear to be a whole lot, but her cheeks are really filling out. She is a precious little girl & Brad and I are loving learning how to be parents! :)

0 comments: