CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Janelyn is 4 weeks old!!

We call this a "milk coma"!! haha! This is Janelyn's normal look after a good feeding! Too precious!

Some mornings, after her 8am feeding, I will go put her in the bed with Brad. He adores this time with her and she sleeps so great snuggled up to Daddy. I went in there yesterday, to find this...she had moved over onto his arm and put her arm hand across his arm!! I couldn't resist this picture! There's nothing like a Daddy's love for his daughter--and it's so amazing to watch this bond! Thank God for wonderful Daddy's like mine & her's!

Passed out in her crib! She's a good sleeper--just like her Daddy! (and Mommy LOVES this!!!)


Mommy & Janelyn before her 3 week Dr's appt...PS--she's up to 7 lbs, 6 ounces! Such a big girl! :)



As we headed out the door the other morning for the Dr, here's where I found my 2 loves! Must have been way to early for these sleepy heads!!




It's bath time! She loves her baths, now!!





Janelyn loves to be read to!! Daddy does such a great job!






Our 1st date night, just before Janelyn was 3 weeks old! We had an amazing time just the 2 of us!















Just wanted to add some pictures from this last week! Daddy has been off with us on vacation--boy have we loved it! I told him by the time he goes back to work, Janelyn is gonna be so spoiled! :) He doesn't mind, of course! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God love her. She is precious. I love the wet one in the tub. I know you and Brad are just so excited to have this bundle of love and joy in your lives. Thanks for the posting. Keep the photos coming. Love, Penny