CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just a quick note!

Me at 12 weeks pregnant







My friends Lindsey & Camden, and Mackinze

at Mackinze's baby shower. She is 7 months

and I'm almost 3 1/2 months in this picture.


Thankfully, I work at 2 hospitals, both which have ultrasound machines. One day last week, me and my friend Laura decided we were going to do an ultrasound and see how big the baby has gotten. There has been much growth since our 1st ultrasound at almost 8 weeks!! The baby now has to long arms and legs, both sides of the brain, and a heart that beats so fast it's hard to keep up with!!! After just a few minutes of ultrasounding, the baby started bouncing up and down, like it was running all around my uterus!!! All my friends at Lakeway come running in to watch this thing bounce!! It was really adorable, but I told Brad that this calm baby we're praying for may not happen! It may be more like its Momma!! I have started having a few leg cramps, but I'm eating a banana everyday, now, so hopefully that will resolve, soon. I have started looking for things at Babies R Us that I'm interested in and asking around to my friends that have small children to get their advice. Picking out perfect products isn't easy on your own! I like advice from experts! We hope this blog finds everyone doing very well!! Our next prenatal visit will be February 25th....time is flying by so quickly! We'll continue to update! Thanks as always for your loves and support!!! --Brad & Rachel




















0 comments: