| By now, I'm sure most of you have heard our new and exciting news!!! Yes, it's true, the miracle we've prayed for all our lives has finally come true!! Brad & I are expecting our 1st child in August, 2008!! Very surprised God is blessing us this soon, but overwhelmed with joy and excitement!! We thought this blog might be an easier way to communicate and keep everyone up-to-date on our lives, as we begin this wonderful journey. We're so grateful you can share it with us! We will update as often as possible and start posting pictures, soon! Our first prenatal visit is January 3rd, 2008. Be looking for some exciting ultrasound pictures then! Thanks for your loves and prayers! --Brad & Rachel Dearing-- |
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Our new excitement!!!!
Posted by Brad & Rachel at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hope the day goes good tomorrow, I will be thinking of you and Brad!! Love Joycie
Post a Comment