CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Janelyn between 13-14 months old!

Our happy girl! :)

Our family, Fall 2009

Our little cheerleader!


Janelyn playing with her baby...she loves babies!!



Walker, Nicholas, & Janelyn--Nana's "grands!" :)




The most beautiful girl in the world!!





Hey everyone! Life is busy around our house and I don't find alot of free time for updates! I am back in school...which makes the free time I had before even less! :) It is going well, though and so far is working out, even with a little one!






Janelyn is almost 14 months old, now! Hard to believe...every day just keeps getting more fun with her! She is such a little girl now, no longer a baby! She talks constantly and spends most of her days playing with her babies! She carries her baby around all the time...and is such a good little Mommy! She's preparing herself for being a big sister! :)






Her favorite times of the day is when Daddy comes home from work! We let her stay up most nights now and wait for him to come home. He loves this time with her and she is soooooo crazy about him! She hears his car pull up and she takes off running to the kitchen door! To hear her yelling "DADDY, DADDY, DADDY"...is one of the most peaceful sounds I have ever heard! I am blessed with a Daddy who is my #1 fan...and I'm so grateful Janelyn's Daddy is just as wonderful!






She has been playing with lots of friends, lately and loves it! She plays so well with others and I'm so thankful! Having a big cousin has helped her learn to share. Nicholas loves to play with her! He is so good with her...and calls her "my sister." It's cute! I asked him the other day if he wanted me to have another baby...and he said..."no, do you not think 3 is enough?" I asked him "which 3" he was talking about...and he told me that him, Walker, and Janelyn are all my children and that he had a brother and a sister already...and he thinks that is plenty! Kids are so funny!! :)






Brad is still mowing and working at UPS. Nights are late sometimes, but we are very grateful for good health and wonderful jobs. My parents are so generous to pick Janelyn up for us every night that I work. Usually, Mom has her fed by the time I get there, so I bring her home for a bath and an early bed time.






We still LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new house and the location. Mom and I walk alot together and I will NEVER regret all these years living close to them and raising our children with Nana & Papaw. It's more than a blessing to us! Our busy life is wonderful and we are so grateful for every healthy day we have! Thanks for sharing our blog! Here's some of J's most recent pictures!! Love to all, Brad & Rachel

0 comments: